Absolute Petfood Ltd, Kardinaal Mercierplein 2, 2800 Mechelen, Belgium Tel: 0032 (0) 15 41 13 70, E-mail: email@example.com Company/VAT number: BE 0721.881.819
By entering and using this website, you explicitly agree to the following general conditions:
Absolute Petfood Ltd. (Registered address located at Lee View House, South Terrace T12T0CT Cork Ireland) is aware that you may be concerned about the way your personal data is used and realize the importance of protecting your privacy .
This privacy statement describes how Absolute Petfood collects and manages your personal data. It contains detailed information about what we collect, how we use it, why we need it and the advantages it may have for you. Absolute Petfood reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify and / or add parts of this privacy statement in whole or in part at any time.
2. Our Basic Privacy Commitment
At Absolute Petfood, we are engaged in protecting your right to privacy. We push to protect all personal data we store, to manage in a responsible manner and to be open in our actions. As such, we commit ourselves to apply the following basic principles:
- You do not have any obligation to provide any personal data requested by us. However, if you choose not to do so, we may be unable to provide you with certain services or products;
- We collect and process your data only for the purposes set out in this privacy statement or for specific purposes that we communicate to you and / or with which you have agreed;
- We do our best to collect and use as little personal data as possible;
- When we collect your personal data, we ensure to keep it as accurate and up-to-date as possible.
- Once personal data is no longer required for any purpose and we are not obliged to keep them, we will work to remove, destroy or de-identify them.
- Your personal data will not be shared, sold, rented or distributed for purposes other than those described in this Privacy Statement.
3. What personal information do we collect?
All personal data collected by us varies based on the reason for which they were collected and the product or service that we provide. Mostly, we collect the following kinds of personal data from you:
- Personal contact details such as your name, e-mail address, physical address and telephone numbers that are required in the context of an order or delivery
- Communication with us, including details of our conversations via chat, information lines and / or customer service;
- Information regarding your pet (type, type, breed, age) to personalize our offer
- The browser history such as the pages visited, the date you did so, the location where you were located and the IP address;
- Social media profiles;
- We also indirectly collect personal data about you when:
- You share content on (our) social media pages, websites or applications concerning our products or in response to our promotional material on social media; or
- We read or collect personal data about you by reading information collected by other websites (for example, we can place an advertisement on the third-party website and when you click on it, we can get information about you and other website visitors to improve the reach and success of that ad).
4. Why do we collect and use your personal data?
We collect your personal data to provide you with a good online experience and a high-quality customer service. In this way we can collect, store, use and publish your personal data in the following cases:
- To process and answer your questions or to contact you to answer your questions and / or requests;
- To develop and improve our products, services, communication methods and the functionality of our websites;
- To deliver your order and ensure its follow-up
- To provide you with information and to manage your subscription and / or subscription to our newsletter or other communications;
- To provide you as a customer with personalized products and announcements as well as product recommendations;
If the personal data collected is used for the above or other purposes, we will warn of this in advance or in that instance. If the situation arises, we will require confirmation to process the personal data. If you have given your consent for the processing activities, you have the right to withdraw it at any time.
5. Your Rights
When processing you personal data, you are entitled to various rights that you can exercise at any time. Here below, you will find an overview of these rights and how they apply to you.
1. You have the right to inspect your personal data at any time and to correct and update them. We understand the importance of this and if you want to exercise your rights, please contact us.
2. You have the right to transfer data, your personal data are transferable. This means that they can be moved, copied or transmitted electronically. However, this right only applies when:
- The processing is based on your permission;
- The processing is carried out for the execution of a contract;
- The processing is carried out automatically;
3. You have the right to request that we delete your data if:
- Your personal data is no longer needed with regard to the purposes for which we collected it; or
- You withdraw the permission you had previously given us to process your personal data on the condition that there is no other legal basis to further process this personal data; or
- You object to processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes; or
- If you wish to have the personal data that we have about you removed, please let us know and we will take reasonable steps to respond to your request in accordance with legal requirements.
- If the personal information we collect is no longer required for any purpose and no legal obligation exists to keep it up to date, we will make every effort to delete, destroy or de-identify these data. For direct marketing purposes, we will delete, destroy or permanently de-identify your personal data 3 years after the last contact, unless shorter or longer retention periods apply under the law.
4. You have the right to limit the processing of your personal data if:
- You are of the opinion that the personal information we hold is incorrect; or
- The personal data are not processed legally, but you choose to restrict their processing instead of deleting the personal data; or
- We no longer need your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, but you need this information to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or
- You objected to the processing of your personal data and wait for verification to know that your interests with respect to that objection have priority over the valid reasons for the processing of your data. If you wish to limit our processing of your personal data, please let us know and we will take reasonable steps to respond to your request in accordance with legal requirements.
5. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and you can contact us at any time.
6. You have the right to file a complaint directly with the supervisory authority (www.privacycommission.be) about how we process personal data.
6. How we protect your personal data
We believe that the security of your personal data is important. As a result, we do our best and expect the same result from any service provider and / or third party subcontractor who have access to these personal data for our account and according to our instructions – to protect your personal data against misuse, interference, loss, unauthorized access, alteration or dissemination. We have implemented several security measures to help protect your personal data.
7. Sharing your Personal Data
It may occur that your personal information may be shared with affiliates and other organizations, but we ensure that we do so only with organizations that work towards protecting your personal information and abide with the privacy laws that apply in the same or similar manner we do. Your personal data will not be shared, sold, rented or disclosed in any other way than described in this privacy statement. Your personal data will be shared with the following third parties for the purposes described below:
- Third parties who provide services on our behalf (such as, for example, postal companies responsible for delivery or for processing payments)
- Non-personal data such as aggregated user statistics, demographic information and information about the use of our website
- Legal protection and law enforcement in response to subpoenas, court orders, legal proceedings or other valid law enforcement measures
8. Exchange international data
Your personal data will normally be processed within the European Economic Area (EEA). If processed outside the EEA, Absolute Petfood will ensure that this cross-border data processing is protected by appropriate safeguards.
9. Link to other websites
Our websites can provide links to third-party websites to help our visitors. These can be links from advertisers, sponsors and partners. This privacy statement does not apply to these websites.
10. Automated decision-making and profiling
For certain services and products, we and our third party service providers may process your personal data using automated means. This may include information such as your type of internet browser, your operating system, your service provider, the road pages you have visited, the time and duration, demographic information about yourself (such as your age, gender, language, location and areas of interest if that information is available). is) and which web pages you have viewed for the current page.
11. Cookies and Other Technologies
12. How can you contact us
If you have questions, comments or complaints regarding this privacy statement or the processing of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org